Proofpoint (PFPT) Still the Name to Own Following Q3 Results; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BTIG affirms Proofpoint (Nasdaq: PFPT) at Buy with a price target of $32 following solid Q3 results on Thursday night.
Analyst Joel P. Fishbein commented today:
Proofpoint posted another strong beat and raise quarter. All metrics beat across the board and revenue was particularly impressive growing 44% y/y (vs. Street’s 36% y/y). The quarter was further evidence that Proofpoint’s secular backdrop is increasingly favorable, with no macro issues, a benign competitive environment and continued enterprise transition to Office 365. Moreover, the cross-sell opportunity is trending well (emerging products grew over 50% in the quarter), while the McAfee transition and other ecosystem partnerships are beginning to contribute to the top line. Strong execution again this quarter is a big step towards the 2020 goals of $1 billion in revenues and 14% operating margin, and we see numerous catalysts that should make these achievable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!