Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Frederick Grieb reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) to $90.00 (from $84.00) following Q3 results.
Grieb commented, "Proofpoint reported 3Q'16 billings of $124.8mn, 8% above the Street estimate of $115.6mn and up 47% yoy (+40% yoy, adjusted for early renewals). Additionally, the company announced non-GAAP EPS of $0.19 for 3Q '16, well above consensus of $0.05 and guidance of $0.04 to $0.06."
FY16E EPS from $0.10 to $0.30; FY17E EPS from $0.36 to $0.54.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!