Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Frederick Grieb reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) to $90.00 (from $84.00) following Q3 results.
Grieb commented, "Proofpoint reported 3Q'16 billings of $124.8mn, 8% above the Street estimate of $115.6mn and up 47% yoy (+40% yoy, adjusted for early renewals). Additionally, the company announced non-GAAP EPS of $0.19 for 3Q '16, well above consensus of $0.05 and guidance of $0.04 to $0.06."
FY16E EPS from $0.10 to $0.30; FY17E EPS from $0.36 to $0.54.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!