Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Frederick Grieb reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) to $90.00 (from $84.00) following Q3 results.
Grieb commented, "Proofpoint reported 3Q'16 billings of $124.8mn, 8% above the Street estimate of $115.6mn and up 47% yoy (+40% yoy, adjusted for early renewals). Additionally, the company announced non-GAAP EPS of $0.19 for 3Q '16, well above consensus of $0.05 and guidance of $0.04 to $0.06."
FY16E EPS from $0.10 to $0.30; FY17E EPS from $0.36 to $0.54.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!