Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) and raised his price target to $87 from $83 after the company's 3Q execution demonstrated how the company is separating itself from slower-growing security peers. PFPT is capitalizing on growing awareness of email as the primary front-line attack vector and PFPT’s status as the best-in-class vendor in this space.
The analyst thinks that PFPT has several years of sustainable momentum as it grows the email security market and increases its 10% share.
The analyst stated "we would continue accumulating shares on top line momentum and resulting operating leverage, driven by PFPT’s differentiated technology for business email compromise and dynamic malware analysis, and by the continuing market transition to cloud security and Office 365."
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!