Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) and raised his price target to $87 from $83 after the company's 3Q execution demonstrated how the company is separating itself from slower-growing security peers. PFPT is capitalizing on growing awareness of email as the primary front-line attack vector and PFPT’s status as the best-in-class vendor in this space.
The analyst thinks that PFPT has several years of sustainable momentum as it grows the email security market and increases its 10% share.
The analyst stated "we would continue accumulating shares on top line momentum and resulting operating leverage, driven by PFPT’s differentiated technology for business email compromise and dynamic malware analysis, and by the continuing market transition to cloud security and Office 365."
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!