Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) and upped his valuation range to $88 - $94 from $84 - $89 after the company reported outstanding Q3 results with 9% upside on billings and a 6% revenue beat.
The company also demonstrated a continued improvement in profitability with all of the revenue upside flowing to the operating income line. In fact, the 10.6% operating margin represented an all-time company record.
At the midpoint of Q4 guidance, PFPT expects: billings $134.5MM, revenue of $104MM and EPS of $0.10-$0.14 vs the Street $0.06 est.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!