Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) and upped his valuation range to $88 - $94 from $84 - $89 after the company reported outstanding Q3 results with 9% upside on billings and a 6% revenue beat.
The company also demonstrated a continued improvement in profitability with all of the revenue upside flowing to the operating income line. In fact, the 10.6% operating margin represented an all-time company record.
At the midpoint of Q4 guidance, PFPT expects: billings $134.5MM, revenue of $104MM and EPS of $0.10-$0.14 vs the Street $0.06 est.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!