Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) and upped his valuation range to $88 - $94 from $84 - $89 after the company reported outstanding Q3 results with 9% upside on billings and a 6% revenue beat.
The company also demonstrated a continued improvement in profitability with all of the revenue upside flowing to the operating income line. In fact, the 10.6% operating margin represented an all-time company record.
At the midpoint of Q4 guidance, PFPT expects: billings $134.5MM, revenue of $104MM and EPS of $0.10-$0.14 vs the Street $0.06 est.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $69.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!