Progenics Pharma (PGNX): Raising PT - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Gena Wang, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Progenics Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PGNX) and raised her price target to $10 from $9.
Despite the ~5x price, the analyst believes oral Relistor enjoys parity access to Movantik with some payers. The analyst performed proprietary research by speaking with KOLs and found that these experts "consider both products to be clinically similar", and IMS prescription trends for first 6 weeks suggest comparable uptake.
Although the long term launch trajectory remains to be seen, the analyst raised her PT to $10 to reflect updated launch assumptions.
Shares of Progenics Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!