Progenics Pharma (PGNX): Raising PT - Jefferies
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Gena Wang, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Progenics Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PGNX) and raised her price target to $10 from $9.
Despite the ~5x price, the analyst believes oral Relistor enjoys parity access to Movantik with some payers. The analyst performed proprietary research by speaking with KOLs and found that these experts "consider both products to be clinically similar", and IMS prescription trends for first 6 weeks suggest comparable uptake.
Although the long term launch trajectory remains to be seen, the analyst raised her PT to $10 to reflect updated launch assumptions.
Shares of Progenics Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Agenus Inc. (AGEN) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!