Procter & Gamble (PG): Cutting PT After Analyst Day On FX - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Kevin Grundy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) after the co.'s analyst day where mgmt reiterated its LT growth expectations and underscored its emphasis on balanced top/bottom line growth.
The analyst stated "recent USD strength may pressure results but we view FY17 guidance as sufficiently conservative. YTD trends are solid and we like the set-up with room to re-rate as org sales growth improves."
The price target drops to $93 on FX and a lower group multiple, not a change in company fundamentals.
Shares of Procter & Gamble closed at $82.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!