ProQR (PRQR): Reiterating Outperform Ahead of NACFC - Leerink
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform on ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ: PRQR) heading into the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC; Oct 27-29).
The analyst is expecting the first set of human data for QR-010 in cystic fibrosis (CF) patients. Although still early, QR-010 has shown promise in preclinical studies that could translate into functional efficacy in humans. The analyst believes that data from the nasal potential difference (NPD) and Phase 1b single-ascending dose (SAD) studies will be limited in scale and scope but may provide the first indication that ProQR’s innovative antisense oligonucleotide (AON) technology has the potential to repair RNA implicated in various diseases.
No change to the $14 price target.
Shares of ProQR Therapeutics N.V. closed at $6.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!