ProQR (PRQR): Reiterating Outperform Ahead of NACFC - Leerink
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform on ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ: PRQR) heading into the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC; Oct 27-29).
The analyst is expecting the first set of human data for QR-010 in cystic fibrosis (CF) patients. Although still early, QR-010 has shown promise in preclinical studies that could translate into functional efficacy in humans. The analyst believes that data from the nasal potential difference (NPD) and Phase 1b single-ascending dose (SAD) studies will be limited in scale and scope but may provide the first indication that ProQR’s innovative antisense oligonucleotide (AON) technology has the potential to repair RNA implicated in various diseases.
No change to the $14 price target.
Shares of ProQR Therapeutics N.V. closed at $6.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!