ProQR (PRQR): Reiterating Outperform Ahead of NACFC - Leerink
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform on ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (NASDAQ: PRQR) heading into the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC; Oct 27-29).
The analyst is expecting the first set of human data for QR-010 in cystic fibrosis (CF) patients. Although still early, QR-010 has shown promise in preclinical studies that could translate into functional efficacy in humans. The analyst believes that data from the nasal potential difference (NPD) and Phase 1b single-ascending dose (SAD) studies will be limited in scale and scope but may provide the first indication that ProQR’s innovative antisense oligonucleotide (AON) technology has the potential to repair RNA implicated in various diseases.
No change to the $14 price target.
Shares of ProQR Therapeutics N.V. closed at $6.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProQR (PRQR) QR-010 Proof of Concept Study Meets the Primary Endpoint
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!