ProLogis (PLD) 2017 Consensus is Too Light - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Steve Manaker reiterated an Outperform rating and $57 price target on ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) saying 2017 consensus is too light.
Manaker commented, "We rate PLD Outperform, believing the REIT is well positioned to benefit from strong global warehouse markets. We also expect the current $2.64/share 2017 consensus will move toward our $2.70 estimate. This 2%E increase in earnings is a large move for a REIT, given the longer-term nature of the leases. PLD is complex to model and we lay out some details inside. But we expect warehouse markets to remain landlord-friendly, which should be a big driver of PLD's 2017 FFO. We've modeled 10% leasing spreads in 2017 (15.0% GAAP/5.7% cash in 3Q16), but kept occupancy flat at 96.7% for the consolidated portfolio. We have the current $3.4 billion development pipeline coming online throughout 2017, but don't add any new developments (as we typically do)."
Shares of ProLogis closed at $52.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST)
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!