Priceline (PCLN) PT Raised to $1700 at Jefferies Amid Strong Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies US Internet Team reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to $1,700.00 (from $1,660.00) following strong results.
They commented, "Priceline reported another solid quarter with strong growth from all its brands and across all key geographies. Mgmt highlighted that recent terror attacks in Europe impacted gross bookings and cancellations in respective markets but did not have a discernible impact on overall growth. Guidance, usually conservative, came in in-line with cons on continued momentum from Q2. We reiterate our Buy and raise PT to $1,700."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $70.64 to $71.22 and FY 2017 EPS from $86.39 to $86.14.
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1359.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!