Priceline (PCLN) PT Raised to $1700 at Jefferies Amid Strong Results
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies US Internet Team reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to $1,700.00 (from $1,660.00) following strong results.
They commented, "Priceline reported another solid quarter with strong growth from all its brands and across all key geographies. Mgmt highlighted that recent terror attacks in Europe impacted gross bookings and cancellations in respective markets but did not have a discernible impact on overall growth. Guidance, usually conservative, came in in-line with cons on continued momentum from Q2. We reiterate our Buy and raise PT to $1,700."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $70.64 to $71.22 and FY 2017 EPS from $86.39 to $86.14.
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1359.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!