Planet Fitness (PLNT): Stellar Results Show Off The Company's Business Model Superiority - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT) after 2Q was another beat and results continue to demonstrate the company's powerful business model. The analyst believes the franchising affords quick and visible growth that is capital light and reduces risk to the company, the royalty rate naturally rises providing opportunity for higher margins, and store economics are attractive giving comfort to investors. With the ability to nearly quadruple its store base along with rising margins and powerful FCF, he views PLNT as a core holding for the long term.
The price target of $26.00 increases from $25.00 on a rise in estimates.
Shares of Planet Fitness closed at $20.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!