Planet Fitness (PLNT): Stellar Results Show Off The Company's Business Model Superiority - Jefferies
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT) after 2Q was another beat and results continue to demonstrate the company's powerful business model. The analyst believes the franchising affords quick and visible growth that is capital light and reduces risk to the company, the royalty rate naturally rises providing opportunity for higher margins, and store economics are attractive giving comfort to investors. With the ability to nearly quadruple its store base along with rising margins and powerful FCF, he views PLNT as a core holding for the long term.
The price target of $26.00 increases from $25.00 on a rise in estimates.
Shares of Planet Fitness closed at $20.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!