Planet Fitness (PLNT): Special Dividend May Be On Its Way - Guggenheim
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, John Heinbockel, reiterated his Buy rating on Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT) and raised his price target to $24 from $23 noting that PLNT is one of the few consumer companies capable of successfully navigating the challenging operating environment.
PLNT delivered another “beat and raise” quarter, powered, in part, by accelerating membership trends, and it indicated its intention to complete a debt-financed special dividend. The latter highlights the power of growing via a capital-light franchise model.
2016/2017 EBITDA estimates go to $151M (from $147M) and $174M (from $166M) to reflect stronger top-line momentum.
Shares of Planet Fitness closed at $20.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesDividend, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!