Planet Fitness (PLNT): Dividend Out Of The Way, Investors Can Focus On Growth - Guggenheim
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, John Heinbockel, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT) and believes that shares are poised for outperformance now that the recent, debt-funded special dividend is out of the way.
The analyst believes that even though the 2017E EBITDA multiple has increased from 13.7x to 15.1x the uniquely-healthy and the visible nature of the company's secular growth prospects justify this valuation. He also believes that the vast majority of the 20% appreciation he expects over the next year should stem from EBITDA growth as investors don't need to worry about the health of the consumer or the threat of pure play e-commerce channel disruption.
No change to the price target of $24.
Shares of Planet Fitness closed at $20.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Positive Thesis 'Intact' Following FTC Settlement - Guggenheim
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!