Pivotal Research Upgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pivotal Research upgraded Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $106. Analyst Brian Wieser thinks a sale to AT&T goes through.
"Time Warner reported good underlying 3Q16 results today, with even better results as reported due to a one-time tax benefit. Adjusting our price target for current trading levels of AT&T (and implicitly assuming that the sale goes through), we now value Time Warner at $106. Our recommendation returns to Buy from Hold to reflect the difference between current trading levels and our price target," said Wieser.
Shares of Time Warner closed at $88.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!