Pivotal Research Starts Liberty Media (LMCA) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pivotal Research initiated coverage on Liberty Media (NASDAQ: LMCA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35, implying upside of 50%. Analyst Jeffrey Wlodarczak sees Formula 1 as an attractive business.
"We are initiating coverage on Liberty Media, soon to be known as Formula One Group (1Q’07), with a BUY rating and a $35 ’17 YE target which represents ~50% upside from current share price levels. In our opinion, Liberty’s acquisition of the Formula 1 racing league [F1], a very rare global sports content play and the #3 most watched global sporting event after the World Cup and the Olympics is a potential home run transaction. We expect Liberty management and former NWS COO/DTV CEO Chase Carey to drive improvements in the core racing product, exploit media/new media revenue opportunities dramatically better than the current owners, and long term attack the U.S. opportunity," said Wlodarczak.
Shares of Liberty Media closed at $24.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!