Piper's Munster Says Google Benefits from Twitter (TWTR) Without Owning It - Bloomberg
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares are on watch as Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster says he's struggling to see why Google would want the company. The analyst said Google gets the benefit of Twitter without owning it, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Instinet Downgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Neutral
- Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $240 at Morgan Stanley, Says $300 Is Potential Bull Case Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!