Piper Remains Constructive on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Following Q3 Report; Affirms at 'Overweight'
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray affirms Intra-Cellular Therapies (Nasdaq: ITCI) with an Overweight rating and $22 price target following Q3 results and update issued earlier Wednesday.
Analyst Charles Duncan noted the following:
It ended 3Q16 with $413M in cash available for operations, which should fund the pipeline into 2H18. Intra-Cellular has requested an FDA meeting to discuss its ITI-007 (lumateperone) data package in schizophrenia and expects to provide an update on these interactions during 1Q17. At 4Q16 medical meetings, we may see further analyses from the late-stage ‘007 trials which build upon the insights and positive KOL feedback recently reported at CNS Summit.
Following today’s updates, we’re staying constructive on ITCI shares in advance of near-term regulatory feedback which could point to a 2017 NDA. In 2017 we also expect clinical progress in bipolar depression, including enrollment completion for both 6-week Phase IIIs possible by YE17. Pending anticipated regulatory progress for ‘007 in the next 3-6 months, which may remove some of the current overhang on the stock, we reiterate OW.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, The Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!