Piper Jaffray's Munster Issues Cautious Comments on Apple (AAPL)
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Munster said their survey showed iPhone owner interest in the new iPhone 7 fell after the announcement of the device, which is contrary to positive pre-order data from T-Mobile and Sprint.
The analyst maintained an Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple, Suppliers Weaken Following Two Cautious Reports (AAPL) (AVGO) (CRUS) (SWKS)
- Versartis (VSAR) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, UBS, Gene Munster
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!