Piper Jaffray Upgrades Vince Holding (VNCE) to Overweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded Vince Holding (NYSE: VNCE) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.00 (from $6.00), calling it a compelling self-help story.
Analyst Erinn Murphy commented, "We are upgrading shares of VNCE from Neutral to OW, and raising our PT to $8 on the belief that this is an early stage, self-help product turnaround candidate. In the last 10 months, mgmt has turned over with the appointment of Brendan Hoffman as CEO, and the founders Rea Laccone and Christopher LaPolice have returned to architect a product turnaround. YTD, the company has pulled back on promotional activity in their own stores. In addition, they are lessening their dependence on off-price--which we believe is tracking toward the better-end of their goal to achieve 20% by year-end. While Fall/Holiday are the first collections the founders have impacted, early reads are positive. Our checks suggest Vince had a solid Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom and has been building momentum at Saks & Neiman. Bottom line, wee see the stock as undervalued against improving traction of new product & visibility towards a stabilizing top-line."
Shares of Vince Holding closed at $5.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!