Piper Jaffray Starts Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ: TCMD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Matt O'Brien commented, "We are initiating coverage of Tactile with an OW rating and $17 PT. The company’s PCD products, in our view, are best-in-class and we anticipate they will generate strong revenue growth (+20%) in this lightly penetrated category (below 5%). With its unique business model (bypassing the DMEs) and going directly to the physicians and patients, we believe TCMD is able to capture more of the economics on its products, which results in a strong profitability profile for the business. Although there are risks to the story to monitor, we believe they are manageable and with a modest valuation, we recommend purchase at these levels."
Shares of Tactile Systems Technology closed at $13.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!