Piper Jaffray Starts Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on Tactile Systems Technology (NASDAQ: TCMD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Matt O'Brien commented, "We are initiating coverage of Tactile with an OW rating and $17 PT. The company’s PCD products, in our view, are best-in-class and we anticipate they will generate strong revenue growth (+20%) in this lightly penetrated category (below 5%). With its unique business model (bypassing the DMEs) and going directly to the physicians and patients, we believe TCMD is able to capture more of the economics on its products, which results in a strong profitability profile for the business. Although there are risks to the story to monitor, we believe they are manageable and with a modest valuation, we recommend purchase at these levels."
Shares of Tactile Systems Technology closed at $13.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Agilent (A) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!