Piper Jaffray Starts Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) at Overweight
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Alex Zukin commented, "We view Cornerstone as the only pure-play public Talent Management vendor with a profitable growth trajectory that is positioned to enjoy share gains as the company matures its organization and continues to succeed both in selling higher and broader than in years past. With a growth + margin profile that may approach the "Goldilocks Zone" of our Rule of 40 chart over the next few years we believe the current valuation offers investors a favorable risk/reward profile. With few strategic assets remaining in our coverage area trading at or below 5x CY17E revenues, we see a compelling valuation in an increasingly consolidating industry and initiate coverage with an Overweight and $53 price target."
Shares of Cornerstone OnDemand closed at $44.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!