Piper Jaffray Starts Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Alex Zukin commented, "We view Cornerstone as the only pure-play public Talent Management vendor with a profitable growth trajectory that is positioned to enjoy share gains as the company matures its organization and continues to succeed both in selling higher and broader than in years past. With a growth + margin profile that may approach the "Goldilocks Zone" of our Rule of 40 chart over the next few years we believe the current valuation offers investors a favorable risk/reward profile. With few strategic assets remaining in our coverage area trading at or below 5x CY17E revenues, we see a compelling valuation in an increasingly consolidating industry and initiate coverage with an Overweight and $53 price target."
Shares of Cornerstone OnDemand closed at $44.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!