Piper Jaffray Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ: CCN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Jason Deleeuw commented, "We initiate coverage of CardConnect (CCN) with an OW rating and $14 PT (11x our ’17E EV/EBITDA). CCN is a merchant acquirer providing front-end payment processing solutions to over 65,000 small-mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and some large enterprises across the U.S. CCN processed over $17B of transaction volume for merchants in 2015. The majority of CCN’s revenue comes from in-store payment processing for SMBs acquired via ISO distribution partners. In 2015, CCN also began ramping an integrated payment gateway for ISVs/ISOs to offer their merchants e-commerce payment processing. We believe the combination of CCN’s 1) payment gateway offering, 2) security solutions, and 3) ISV/ISO distribution partnerships will accelerate growth and drive market share gains."
Shares of CardConnect Corp. closed at $10.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!