Piper Jaffray Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ: CCN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst Jason Deleeuw commented, "We initiate coverage of CardConnect (CCN) with an OW rating and $14 PT (11x our ’17E EV/EBITDA). CCN is a merchant acquirer providing front-end payment processing solutions to over 65,000 small-mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and some large enterprises across the U.S. CCN processed over $17B of transaction volume for merchants in 2015. The majority of CCN’s revenue comes from in-store payment processing for SMBs acquired via ISO distribution partners. In 2015, CCN also began ramping an integrated payment gateway for ISVs/ISOs to offer their merchants e-commerce payment processing. We believe the combination of CCN’s 1) payment gateway offering, 2) security solutions, and 3) ISV/ISO distribution partnerships will accelerate growth and drive market share gains."
Shares of CardConnect Corp. closed at $10.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!