Piper Jaffray Starts Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $47.00.
Analyst Charles Duncan commented, "We are initiating coverage on Alder with an OW rating and $47 PT based on risk-adjusted value of its anti-CGRP candidate ALD403 in Frequent Episodic Migraine (FEM) and Chronic Migraine (CM). While the space is not without its clinical and commercial points of debate, our recent diligence suggests the anti-CGRP class could usher in a paradigm shift for migraine prophylaxis and there are multiple ways to win in this large and under-served market. We see ALD403 as differentiated on quarterly vs. monthly administration from three potential formulations (IV, SC, and IM) and expect its first pivotal PROMISE-1 trial in FEM to deliver positive results in 1H17 which confirm and extend those generated in Phase II. In advance of this near-term point of value creation, we are buyers of ALDR as the only pure-play and a relative value entry point to the anti-CGRP class."
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $24.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!