Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on Harmon International (HAR) Despite Strong Q4; PT to $88
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Alexander Potter reiterated a Neutral rating but raised its price target on Harmon International (NYSE: HAR) to $88.00 (from $84.00) following strong Q4.
Potter commented, "We remain Neutral following a generally strong 4Q16 result. Notably, 12% EBITDA margins in the Professional Solutions segment - as well as the promise of 14% margins next year - should put to rest a key concern that the "Pro" segment might suffer from a protracted period of lackluster profitability. Key secular growth themes in the Connected Car segment appear intact, though with sales growth unlikely to revisit double-digits until 2019, we question whether investors will bid HAR's multiple substantially higher from here (especially considering the stock's 7% post-earnings rally). Newly-released guidance for FY17, FY18, and FY19 did not deviate significantly from our existing estimates. We are bumping our price higher (to $88 from $84), and reiterating our Neutral rating."
Shares of Harmon International closed at $87.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!