Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on Harmon International (HAR) Despite Strong Q4; PT to $88
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Alexander Potter reiterated a Neutral rating but raised its price target on Harmon International (NYSE: HAR) to $88.00 (from $84.00) following strong Q4.
Potter commented, "We remain Neutral following a generally strong 4Q16 result. Notably, 12% EBITDA margins in the Professional Solutions segment - as well as the promise of 14% margins next year - should put to rest a key concern that the "Pro" segment might suffer from a protracted period of lackluster profitability. Key secular growth themes in the Connected Car segment appear intact, though with sales growth unlikely to revisit double-digits until 2019, we question whether investors will bid HAR's multiple substantially higher from here (especially considering the stock's 7% post-earnings rally). Newly-released guidance for FY17, FY18, and FY19 did not deviate significantly from our existing estimates. We are bumping our price higher (to $88 from $84), and reiterating our Neutral rating."
Shares of Harmon International closed at $87.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!