Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Realogy Holdings (RLGY) as Markets Remains Pressured
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating and $36.00 price target on Realogy Holdings (NYSE: RLGY) as high-cost markets remained under pressure through July. The August and September trends should provide a better sense for the severity and duration of the weakness in those high-cost markets.
Analyst Jason Deleeuw commented, "Existing home sales trends in RLGY’s key high-cost markets (California, NYC metro, Florida) weakened further in July posting significant y/y declines. Home price trends in those markets continued to post y/y gains though at diminished rates. RLGY reported 2Q earnings in early August, so the July actuals and openings were known and provide a better understanding, in our view, for the significant downward guidance revision RLGY provided on its 2Q call. We remain near the low-end of RLGY’s operating EBITDA guidance range for ’16. We remain OW on an attractive FCF yield and re-set earnings expectations, though acknowledge that visibility of stabilizing high-cost market trends is likely needed to turn sentiment."
Shares of Realogy closed at $27.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet On Pandora (P) Preannouncement : "We Remain In Wait-And-See Mode"
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Flowers Foods (FLo) at Buy, Says Long-Term Growth Story Is Intact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!