Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Ahead of 2Q Report
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating and $28.00 price target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Piper is expecting the company to report EPS of $0.18, in-line with the consensus estimates. Piper is also anticipating total operating expenses of 29.1% due to the lower comp.
Analyst Peter Keith commented, "We are maintaining our OW rating but have a neutral view on OLLI shares heading into Wednesday's Q2 earnings print. While our estimate and consensus for Q2 comp are at +1% (in-line with guidance), we believe shares would trade off with a comp of <2%. Certainly, OLLI is not impacted by some of the issues that caused sales results to slow in other parts of discount retail for Q2, but we have yet to see a company bounce-back meaningfully from a slow May this earnings season. We expect the washer/dryer combo closeout drove a comp benefit of 25 bps in Q2. Finally, we believe a sell-off in shares with a comp of <2% for Q2 would be short-lived as investor interest remains strong for one of the better long-term growth stories in our coverage universe."
Shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet closed at $26.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!