Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Nevro (NVRO) Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Nevro Corp (NYSE: NVRO), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $98.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. 2Q16 revenues were $55.4 million, primarily due to the ongoing launch of HF10 therapy in the United States. Full-year 2016 revenue guidance was raised by $35M to $210-220M from prior $175-185M.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "Nevro reported 2Q16 revenue of $55.4M (+385%) on a 33% sequential increase in US revenue to $40.6M. Management estimates that its HF10 therapy now has 13% global market share and 10% US market share, respectively, as it completes its first full year of US launch of the HF10 therapy. International revenue also remained strong at +33% cc. Full-year 2016 revenue guidance was raised by $35M to $210-220M from prior $175-185M. Sales rep hiring continues at a torrid pace with NVRO adding 27 reps in the quarter to bring its total to 140. Importantly, management lowered its expectation for reps reaching their full productivity range of $1.3-1.5M to 12-15 months from prior 18-24 months as productivity continues to be positively impacted by rapid uptake from early adopter accounts. Reiterate OW rating and raising PT to $112."
Shares of Nevro Corp closed at $80.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Two Reasons Alphabet (GOOG) Could Outperform After Earnings - Nomura
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!