Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Nevro (NVRO) Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Nevro Corp (NYSE: NVRO), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $98.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. 2Q16 revenues were $55.4 million, primarily due to the ongoing launch of HF10 therapy in the United States. Full-year 2016 revenue guidance was raised by $35M to $210-220M from prior $175-185M.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "Nevro reported 2Q16 revenue of $55.4M (+385%) on a 33% sequential increase in US revenue to $40.6M. Management estimates that its HF10 therapy now has 13% global market share and 10% US market share, respectively, as it completes its first full year of US launch of the HF10 therapy. International revenue also remained strong at +33% cc. Full-year 2016 revenue guidance was raised by $35M to $210-220M from prior $175-185M. Sales rep hiring continues at a torrid pace with NVRO adding 27 reps in the quarter to bring its total to 140. Importantly, management lowered its expectation for reps reaching their full productivity range of $1.3-1.5M to 12-15 months from prior 18-24 months as productivity continues to be positively impacted by rapid uptake from early adopter accounts. Reiterate OW rating and raising PT to $112."
Shares of Nevro Corp closed at $80.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!