Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Michael Kors (KORS) After Meeting with Management
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating and $64.00 price target on Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) after meeting with management. KORS is launching e-com mid-Sept in the UK and has been testing the launch thus far. The broader management team is very focused on reinvigorating newness to the category and is constantly pushing new ideas.
Analyst Erinn Murphy commented, "We met with Cederic Wilmotte, KORS' President of EMEA, this week in London at the company's new Regent Street store location (opened May 12). The new Regent Street store was impressive with men's and women's well-displayed. The fixtures & elements of the store were different from the majority of the fleet with a more elevated feel. While Michael Kors is not immune from the volatility in tourist trends in Europe nor the political uncertainty in the region, we believe the company is executing on several strategies: 1) consolidation of select wholesale doors within Europe; 2) the methodical testing and roll out of e-com currently; 3) re-invigorating product newness/innovation; and 4) growing men's & footwear in the region. For context, Europe is ~21% of sales. We remain positive on KORS as an inexpensive, recovery play."
Shares of Michael Kors closed at $49.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- Michael Kors (KORS) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Michael Kors (KORS) Active on Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!