Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Following 'Strong' Q2, PT Trimmed to $33
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst David Amsellem reiterated an Overweight rating on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) but trimmed his price target to $33.00 (from $34.00) following "strong" Q2 results. The firm is remaining bullish on the name.
Amsellem commented, "Horizon reported 2Q16 non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.56 on revenue of $257M, compared to Street estimates of $0.50 and $235M, respectively. Notably, sales from the primary care segment grew by 33% over 2Q15 and by 36% over 1Q16. Even with the recent strength in the shares, we continue to believe that the risk/reward profile for HZNP is attractive at a P/E of 8x our 2017 estimate of $2.66, in the context of strong visibility on a long-term EPS CAGR (2017+) at least in the mid-teens (and this does not reflect any contribution from Actimmune in Friedreich’s ataxia (FA)). We reiterate our Overweight rating and are slightly adjusting our PT to $33 from $34."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!