Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Following 'Strong' Q2, PT Trimmed to $33
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst David Amsellem reiterated an Overweight rating on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) but trimmed his price target to $33.00 (from $34.00) following "strong" Q2 results. The firm is remaining bullish on the name.
Amsellem commented, "Horizon reported 2Q16 non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.56 on revenue of $257M, compared to Street estimates of $0.50 and $235M, respectively. Notably, sales from the primary care segment grew by 33% over 2Q15 and by 36% over 1Q16. Even with the recent strength in the shares, we continue to believe that the risk/reward profile for HZNP is attractive at a P/E of 8x our 2017 estimate of $2.66, in the context of strong visibility on a long-term EPS CAGR (2017+) at least in the mid-teens (and this does not reflect any contribution from Actimmune in Friedreich’s ataxia (FA)). We reiterate our Overweight rating and are slightly adjusting our PT to $33 from $34."
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!