Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Fogo de Chao (FOGO) Following 2Q Miss - PT to $16
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray maintained an Overweight rating on Fogo de Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO), and cut the price target to $16.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. FOGO reported operating results below expectations including revenues of $69.6 million and earnings of $0.21 per share.
Analyst Nicole Regan commented, "Fogo reported second-quarter results below expectations on lower-than-expected revenues, which included earnings of $0.21 per share and EBITDA of $13.6 million (vs. consensus expectations of $0.25 and $15.5 million, respectively). Despite an ongoing choppy sales environment across the broader industry, the company was able to deliver positive traffic of +0.6% and restaurant-level margins of 29.5% driven by sales volumes and operational strategies. We now project comps to decline MSD% during the 2H16 period,which better reflects lowered guidance overall. We maintain our Overweight rating, while downwardly adjusting our price target to $16 on FOGO shares. On a sensitivity basis we note that each 1x in EBITDA multiple equates to $2/share. We remain positive as it relates to the concept's long-term positioning, unit growth opportunity, and human capital investments."
Shares of Fogo de Chao closed at $14.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!