Piper Jaffray Reiterates Overweight with Fabrinet's (FN) West Facility on Track for Breakeven in December
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating and $50.00 price target on Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) after meeting with management. The Fabrinet West facility remains on track to reach breakeven likely in the December quarter. FN’s management is pleased with the traction at Fabrinet West and is contemplating similar facilities in areas with high exposure to Automotive, Health Care, and Industrial Lasers.
Analyst Troy Jensen commented, "We met with Fabrinet’s CFO (Toh-Seng Ng) and CTO (Hong Hou) at the company’s Fabrinet West facility to wrap up our day of optical focused meetings last week. Overall, Fabrinet remains significantly positive with respect to the outlook for growth in optical demand coupled with the company’s ability to win new programs, which is helping Fabrinet grow faster than the overall optical market. We believe Fabrinet’s pipeline remains extremely strong with demand for 100G optics (China, Verizon, and datacom) in relatively early innings of major upgrade cycles. We are also encouraged by the company’s New Program pipeline, and believe sustained growth from new programs will allow the company to continue to experience industry leading growth rates. We continue to view Fabrinet as one of the higher quality, lower-risk ways to play the optical cycle and are reiterating our Overweight rating and $50 price target on FN shares."
Shares of Fabrinet closed at $40.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Fabrinet (FN) to Strong Buy; Sees 'Beat and Raise'
- Alcobra (ADHD) PT Cut to $1.50 at Piper Jaffray as MDX P3 Misses
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!