Piper Jaffray Reiterates Overweight on NeoPhotonics (NPTN) Following Optical Event
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating and $17.00 price target on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) following the company's presentation at an Optical Event last week. Piper Jaffray believes that Neo has relatively solid visibility into China demand. NPTN's management has remained confident with respect to sustained strength and believes “China will be lumpy on an upward slope”.
Analyst Troy Jensen commented, "NeoPhotonics presented at our Optical Event last week and the tone from management remained extremely positive. We believe Neo has relatively solid visibility into China demand given the second round of tenders announced (~30K 100G ports, plus ~60K ports for the third wave in 2017), coupled with the company’s high exposure to Hauwei. Given Neo’s leadership in 100G exposure (66% of total sales) and the sustained growth we are expecting for 100G, we are reiterating our Overweight rating and $17 price target on NPTN shares."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $15.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!