Piper Jaffray Reiterates Overweight on Coach (COH) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating and $46.00 price target on Coach (NYSE: COH) after meeting with management. Piper Jaffray believes the elevated brand positioning is particularly compelling in Europe given the broader premium & luxury market has some key players that are ceding share. Piper also believes that there is a solid pathway towards $500M+.
Analyst Erinn Murphy commented, "We are maintaining our OW rating on COH following meetings with Andrew Stanleick, President & CEO of Coach Europe. In addition, we visited Modern Luxury stores in Paris (Rue St. Honoré) and London (New Bond Street) and saw the site for the newest Regent Street store--slated to open September 11. We are publishing our broader European findings today. Our view on Coach is that this brand is still very early on in its growth opportunity in the continent at only 3% of sales. While there are other brands that are going through resets or shrinking distribution (including RL, KORS, Burberry, Hugo), Coach is growing. We believe there is a solid pathway towards $500M+ as a brand in Europe and we believe the team on the ground is well-established to accomplish this goal. Coach is taking a balanced approach to growth fueling wholesale and DTC (stores + e-com)."
Shares of Coach closed at $38.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!