Piper Jaffray Reiterates Neutral as Endo Int'l (ENDP) Announces Paul Campanelli as New CEO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated a Neutral rating and $19.00 price target on Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) following the company's announcement appointment of Paul Campanelli as CEO effective immediately. Mr. Campanelli was responsible for the 2014 acquisition of JHP Pharma, which gave Par a sizable generic injectibles business and more importantly gave the company Vasostrict and other 505(b) (2)-based injectable products in development.
Analyst David Amsellem commented, "Endo announced that the Board of Directors has named Paul Campanelli as President and CEO effective immediately. Given that the majority of revenue and EBITDA comes from the generics business, it was only logical that someone as seasoned in the generics space as Mr. Campanelli (recall that he was the CEO of Par for 3 years up until its acquisition by ENDP) would eventually lead the company. That said, we do not believe that ENDP is well positioned for sustainable value creation given the state of its balance sheet and its relative inability to de-lever significantly, and as such, we continue to believe that an aggressive approach to the divestiture of non-core assets (even if it means jettisoning Xiaflex) is warranted. We reiterate our Neutral rating and $19 PT."
Shares of Endo International plc closed at $23.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!