Piper Jaffray Reiterates Bullish Stance on Neurocrine Bio (NBIX) Following Valbenazine Priority Review
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Charles Duncan reiterated an Overweight rating and $96 price target on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the company announced the FDA has accepted its NDA for valbenazine (INGREZZA) in Tardive Dyskinesia for Priority Review and set a PDUFA date of 4/11/17.
Duncan commented, "We’re encouraged by the shortened and increasingly visible regulatory timeline for valbenazine, which we believe may bring approval timing close or ahead of Teva’s SD-809 in TD. We also see today’s Priority Review announcement as recognition by regulators of the unmet need in TD and potential best-in-class profile of valbenazine in terms of effective symptom control from a fixed dose, tolerable formulation. We now expect the focus to shift to contents of the valbenazine label (breadth, safety warnings) as well as drivers of uptake in this new commercial market. In advance of precommercial progress in TD, as well as Phase II Tourette’s results from valbenazine by YE16 for adults and early ’17 for pediatric patients, we reiterate OW."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $46.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): Confident in Evolution From R&D To Profit Driven Company - Oppenheimer
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!