Piper Jaffray Reiterates Bullish Stance on Neurocrine Bio (NBIX) Following Valbenazine Priority Review
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Charles Duncan reiterated an Overweight rating and $96 price target on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the company announced the FDA has accepted its NDA for valbenazine (INGREZZA) in Tardive Dyskinesia for Priority Review and set a PDUFA date of 4/11/17.
Duncan commented, "We’re encouraged by the shortened and increasingly visible regulatory timeline for valbenazine, which we believe may bring approval timing close or ahead of Teva’s SD-809 in TD. We also see today’s Priority Review announcement as recognition by regulators of the unmet need in TD and potential best-in-class profile of valbenazine in terms of effective symptom control from a fixed dose, tolerable formulation. We now expect the focus to shift to contents of the valbenazine label (breadth, safety warnings) as well as drivers of uptake in this new commercial market. In advance of precommercial progress in TD, as well as Phase II Tourette’s results from valbenazine by YE16 for adults and early ’17 for pediatric patients, we reiterate OW."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $46.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cempra (CEMP): Two Key Upcoming Catalysts - Needham
- Piper Jaffray Recommends Buying Under Armour (UA) on This Morning's Weakness
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!