Piper Jaffray Reiterates Bullish Stance on Neurocrine Bio (NBIX) Following Valbenazine Priority Review
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Charles Duncan reiterated an Overweight rating and $96 price target on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) after the company announced the FDA has accepted its NDA for valbenazine (INGREZZA) in Tardive Dyskinesia for Priority Review and set a PDUFA date of 4/11/17.
Duncan commented, "We’re encouraged by the shortened and increasingly visible regulatory timeline for valbenazine, which we believe may bring approval timing close or ahead of Teva’s SD-809 in TD. We also see today’s Priority Review announcement as recognition by regulators of the unmet need in TD and potential best-in-class profile of valbenazine in terms of effective symptom control from a fixed dose, tolerable formulation. We now expect the focus to shift to contents of the valbenazine label (breadth, safety warnings) as well as drivers of uptake in this new commercial market. In advance of precommercial progress in TD, as well as Phase II Tourette’s results from valbenazine by YE16 for adults and early ’17 for pediatric patients, we reiterate OW."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $46.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): INGREZZA LT Efficacy & Safety Bode Well for Approval - Piper Jaffray
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!