Piper Jaffray Raises price Target on Impinj (PI) to $30 Following June Quarter
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $24.00), following the company's June quarter results. Impinj revenues increased to $26M, which exceeded consensus expectations by $0.7M. Non-GAAP EPS came in $0.04 better than the consensus expectations. September quarter revenues are expected in the range of $27.4-28.9M, compared to consensus of $26.8M.
Analyst Troy Jensen commented, "Impinj reported impressive June quarter results with revenues, margins and EPS all exceeding consensus expectations, as well as guiding Q3 sales and earnings above the Street. Demand for IC endpoints was the primary catalyst to the upbeat results, but the company continued to see strong momentum for readers and their new ItemSense software platform. In addition, due to the inflection the industry is currently experiencing for IC endpoints, Impinj raised their annual IC forecast. Following these positive results, we believe demand for item intelligence continues to grow from a broad set of customers, and remain believers the company is well positioned to experience strong near- and longterm growth as the industry appears to be inflecting. We believe multiple beat and raise quarters are still to come, and expect healthy margin expansion to begin in 2018. We are reiterating our OW rating and increasing our price target from $24 to $30."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $22.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!