Piper Jaffray Raises price Target on Impinj (PI) to $30 Following June Quarter
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $24.00), following the company's June quarter results. Impinj revenues increased to $26M, which exceeded consensus expectations by $0.7M. Non-GAAP EPS came in $0.04 better than the consensus expectations. September quarter revenues are expected in the range of $27.4-28.9M, compared to consensus of $26.8M.
Analyst Troy Jensen commented, "Impinj reported impressive June quarter results with revenues, margins and EPS all exceeding consensus expectations, as well as guiding Q3 sales and earnings above the Street. Demand for IC endpoints was the primary catalyst to the upbeat results, but the company continued to see strong momentum for readers and their new ItemSense software platform. In addition, due to the inflection the industry is currently experiencing for IC endpoints, Impinj raised their annual IC forecast. Following these positive results, we believe demand for item intelligence continues to grow from a broad set of customers, and remain believers the company is well positioned to experience strong near- and longterm growth as the industry appears to be inflecting. We believe multiple beat and raise quarters are still to come, and expect healthy margin expansion to begin in 2018. We are reiterating our OW rating and increasing our price target from $24 to $30."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $22.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!