Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) to $82; Reiterates Overweight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE), and raised the price target to $82.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Steven Breazzano commented, "After the close, RARE reported 2Q earnings and provided an update ahead of what we expect will be a busy 2H with multiple clinical and regulatory catalysts. The company remains on track to report additional data from the flagship asset KRN23 in XLH and TIO, along with important updates from the rest of the pipeline. While we anticipate positive updates from the portfolio to continue the trend of recent positive newsflow (e.g., Phase 3 data from rhGUS in MPS VII, Breakthrough Designation for KRN23), success on all of these events is not part of our thesis. We reiterate our OW rating and our PT moves from $70 to $82 following minor adjustments to our model, see below for details."
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $65.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!