Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) to $82; Reiterates Overweight
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE), and raised the price target to $82.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Steven Breazzano commented, "After the close, RARE reported 2Q earnings and provided an update ahead of what we expect will be a busy 2H with multiple clinical and regulatory catalysts. The company remains on track to report additional data from the flagship asset KRN23 in XLH and TIO, along with important updates from the rest of the pipeline. While we anticipate positive updates from the portfolio to continue the trend of recent positive newsflow (e.g., Phase 3 data from rhGUS in MPS VII, Breakthrough Designation for KRN23), success on all of these events is not part of our thesis. We reiterate our OW rating and our PT moves from $70 to $82 following minor adjustments to our model, see below for details."
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $65.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!