Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) to $82; Reiterates Overweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE), and raised the price target to $82.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Steven Breazzano commented, "After the close, RARE reported 2Q earnings and provided an update ahead of what we expect will be a busy 2H with multiple clinical and regulatory catalysts. The company remains on track to report additional data from the flagship asset KRN23 in XLH and TIO, along with important updates from the rest of the pipeline. While we anticipate positive updates from the portfolio to continue the trend of recent positive newsflow (e.g., Phase 3 data from rhGUS in MPS VII, Breakthrough Designation for KRN23), success on all of these events is not part of our thesis. We reiterate our OW rating and our PT moves from $70 to $82 following minor adjustments to our model, see below for details."
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $65.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!