Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Spectranetics (SPNC) to $30 After Traveling with Management
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $26.00), after traveling with management.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "We traveled with management yesterday, which provided another positive touch point in the wake of the recent presentation of Stellarex ILLUMENATE EU RCT data. Not surprisingly, we found investors most focused on Stellarex and the rapidly expanding DCB market – areas where management showed incremental confidence since our meetings at Charing Cross in April. While less of a focus, we also found the discussion of SPNC’s core business to be positive with management cautiously optimistic around continued improved execution from its expanded sales force, the pending EU launch of recently CE-Marked drug-coated AngioSculpt, the ongoing launch of the Bridge device in lead management, and the pending BTK Stellarex trial. We view current 2H16 Street estimates as conservative and continue to believe SPNC shares will work into US Pivotal data this fall as the only pure play on the high-growth DCB market. Reiterate OW, increasing PT to $30 from $26."
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $24.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!