Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Spectranetics (SPNC) to $30 After Traveling with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $26.00), after traveling with management.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "We traveled with management yesterday, which provided another positive touch point in the wake of the recent presentation of Stellarex ILLUMENATE EU RCT data. Not surprisingly, we found investors most focused on Stellarex and the rapidly expanding DCB market – areas where management showed incremental confidence since our meetings at Charing Cross in April. While less of a focus, we also found the discussion of SPNC’s core business to be positive with management cautiously optimistic around continued improved execution from its expanded sales force, the pending EU launch of recently CE-Marked drug-coated AngioSculpt, the ongoing launch of the Bridge device in lead management, and the pending BTK Stellarex trial. We view current 2H16 Street estimates as conservative and continue to believe SPNC shares will work into US Pivotal data this fall as the only pure play on the high-growth DCB market. Reiterate OW, increasing PT to $30 from $26."
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $24.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!