Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Spectranetics (SPNC) to $30 After Traveling with Management
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $26.00), after traveling with management.
Analyst Brooks West commented, "We traveled with management yesterday, which provided another positive touch point in the wake of the recent presentation of Stellarex ILLUMENATE EU RCT data. Not surprisingly, we found investors most focused on Stellarex and the rapidly expanding DCB market – areas where management showed incremental confidence since our meetings at Charing Cross in April. While less of a focus, we also found the discussion of SPNC’s core business to be positive with management cautiously optimistic around continued improved execution from its expanded sales force, the pending EU launch of recently CE-Marked drug-coated AngioSculpt, the ongoing launch of the Bridge device in lead management, and the pending BTK Stellarex trial. We view current 2H16 Street estimates as conservative and continue to believe SPNC shares will work into US Pivotal data this fall as the only pure play on the high-growth DCB market. Reiterate OW, increasing PT to $30 from $26."
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $24.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Argus Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Hold
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!