Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) Following 3Q
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Regions Financial (NYSE: RF), and raised the price target to $11.50 (from $11.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Kevin Barker commented, "We reiterate our Overweight rating and adjust our price target to $11.50 from $11 following 3Q16 earnings. We are increasing our target to take into account an increase in EPS estimates as the company remains in cost cutting mode while showing incremental progress in growing fee revenue. Our FY17E EPS increases to $0.93 from $0.90 and FY18E EPS to $0.99 from $0.96 primarily due to higher fee income and lower credit costs. Despite our expectation for lackluster growth, we still expect RF to show decent EPS growth as it buys back 4-5% of shares outstanding each year, expenses remain in check and the company shows some incremental growth in fee income through its various growth initiatives or tuck-in acquisitions. The company is also likely to benefit from incrementally lower expenses and higher capital return around CCAR."
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $10.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Trimmed to $55 at Jefferies Following Management Changes as Guidance Can Weigh
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!