Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Chicos FAS (CHS) to $14 Following 2Q Beat
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Chico's, Inc. (NYSE: CHS), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CHS reported EPS of $0.25 vs. the consensus estimate of $0.22. Comps came in at -3.1% compared to the consensus of -3.9%.
Analyst Neely Tamminga commented, "We are adjusting our estimates on CHS on the heels of their FQ2 release in which comps and EPS came in above guidance. The results were released in the evening on 8/30/16 and the investor call will be held tomorrow morning at 8:30am ET (1-877-883-0383, code: 8235135). Longer-term the company is on a path to return to +10%-plus EBIT margins from last year's 6.8% driven first by discipline in inventory management, cost savings and real estate optimization, followed by category extensions, growth in Soma, digital commerce and international expansion."
Shares of Chico's, Inc. closed at $11.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $240 at Morgan Stanley, Says $300 Is Potential Bull Case Target
- Qualcomm (QCOM) PT Lowered to $58 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Neely Tamminga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!