Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Chicos FAS (CHS) to $14 Following 2Q Beat
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated an Overweight rating on Chico's, Inc. (NYSE: CHS), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CHS reported EPS of $0.25 vs. the consensus estimate of $0.22. Comps came in at -3.1% compared to the consensus of -3.9%.
Analyst Neely Tamminga commented, "We are adjusting our estimates on CHS on the heels of their FQ2 release in which comps and EPS came in above guidance. The results were released in the evening on 8/30/16 and the investor call will be held tomorrow morning at 8:30am ET (1-877-883-0383, code: 8235135). Longer-term the company is on a path to return to +10%-plus EBIT margins from last year's 6.8% driven first by discipline in inventory management, cost savings and real estate optimization, followed by category extensions, growth in Soma, digital commerce and international expansion."
Shares of Chico's, Inc. closed at $11.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Neely Tamminga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!