Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Brinker International (EAT) to $50 Following 4Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray reiterated a Neutral rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and raised the price target to $50.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Fourth-quarter operating earnings increased 31.2% y/y to $1.24 per share, in-line with the Street's $1.23. Unchanged FY17 estimates of $3.40 per share aligns to the low end of the company's guided range of $3.40 to $3.50, which was reiterated.
Analyst Nicole Regan commented, "Brinker delivered pro-forma earnings of $1.24 (vs. the Street at $1.23) and same-store sales of (1.8%) for Chili's and (1.7%) for Maggiano's vs. consensus estimates at (2.2%) for Chili’s and (1.3%) for Maggiano’s. The company reiterated its FY17 earnings guidance. We believe comps may turn positive in FY17 driven by strategic initiatives, offset by the backdrop of a weaker industry environment. We also expect a continued focus on returning cash to shareholders via share repurchase and dividends. We are maintaining our Neutral rating and raising our price target to $50 on EAT shares."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $52.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!