Piper Jaffray Maintains Underweight, $0.10 PT on MannKind (MNKD) Post Q2
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer reiterated an Underweight rating and $0.10 price target on MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) following results after the close.
Schimmer commented, "After the close MNKD reported 2Q16 results ending the quarter with $63.7M in cash and cash equivalents, which will extend the company’s cash runaway into the first quarter of 2017. We still struggle to see how cash strapped MNKD will be able to adequately inflect rather abysmal Afrezza sales rapidly enough to offset its burn before having to turn back to shareholders for multiple incrementally dilutive financings. Reiterate UW."
Shares of MannKind closed at $1.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!