Piper Jaffray Maintains Underweight, $0.10 PT on MannKind (MNKD) Post Q2
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer reiterated an Underweight rating and $0.10 price target on MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) following results after the close.
Schimmer commented, "After the close MNKD reported 2Q16 results ending the quarter with $63.7M in cash and cash equivalents, which will extend the company’s cash runaway into the first quarter of 2017. We still struggle to see how cash strapped MNKD will be able to adequately inflect rather abysmal Afrezza sales rapidly enough to offset its burn before having to turn back to shareholders for multiple incrementally dilutive financings. Reiterate UW."
Shares of MannKind closed at $1.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!