Piper Jaffray Maintains Underweight, $0.10 PT on MannKind (MNKD) Post Q2
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer reiterated an Underweight rating and $0.10 price target on MannKind (NASDAQ: MNKD) following results after the close.
Schimmer commented, "After the close MNKD reported 2Q16 results ending the quarter with $63.7M in cash and cash equivalents, which will extend the company’s cash runaway into the first quarter of 2017. We still struggle to see how cash strapped MNKD will be able to adequately inflect rather abysmal Afrezza sales rapidly enough to offset its burn before having to turn back to shareholders for multiple incrementally dilutive financings. Reiterate UW."
Shares of MannKind closed at $1.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!