Piper Jaffray Downgrades The WhiteWave Foods Company (WWAV) to Neutral Amid Pending Takeover
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE: WWAV) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $56.25 amid pending takeover and following Q2 results.
"Overall, we think this is a fair offer for WhiteWave shareholders given the premium to the overall consumer packaged food group, which we think was warranted given the strong organic growth profile for the business," analyst Sean Naughton said.
Shares of The WhiteWave Foods Company closed at $55.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!