Piper Jaffray Downgrades The WhiteWave Foods Company (WWAV) to Neutral Amid Pending Takeover
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE: WWAV) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $56.25 amid pending takeover and following Q2 results.
"Overall, we think this is a fair offer for WhiteWave shareholders given the premium to the overall consumer packaged food group, which we think was warranted given the strong organic growth profile for the business," analyst Sean Naughton said.
Shares of The WhiteWave Foods Company closed at $55.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Downgrades The WhiteWave Foods Company (WWAV) to Neutral
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!