Piper Jaffray Downgrades Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) to Neutral
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded Fiesta Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: FRGI) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $25.00 (from $23.00), citing uncertainty around the CEO transition and strategic plan.
Analyst Nicole Miller Regan commented, "This change follows the recent announcement of the unexpected retirement of long-standing Fiesta CEO and the Board's subsequent decision to holistically reevaluate strategic plans. While we believe the broader industry is investable, we urge investors to become increasingly focused as it relates to human capital investments, brand/operational excellence, and earnings/ cash flow consistency. Longer-term we are generally positive on the opportunity for both of Fiesta's brands. That said, a lack of a clarified long-term strategic focus paired with ongoing operational challenges make it difficult to recommend FRGI shares. We await greater visibility into the search for a new senior leader/s, capital allocation plans (accelerating development or slowing unit growth for capital deployment back to shareholders), and/or options surrounding the sale of Fiesta's portfolio of concepts and/ or status as a public company. We prudently adjust our PT to $25 based on ~7x FY17E EBITDA."
Shares of Fiesta Restaurant Group closed at $24.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!