Piper Jaffray Downgrades Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) to Neutral
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded Fiesta Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: FRGI) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $25.00 (from $23.00), citing uncertainty around the CEO transition and strategic plan.
Analyst Nicole Miller Regan commented, "This change follows the recent announcement of the unexpected retirement of long-standing Fiesta CEO and the Board's subsequent decision to holistically reevaluate strategic plans. While we believe the broader industry is investable, we urge investors to become increasingly focused as it relates to human capital investments, brand/operational excellence, and earnings/ cash flow consistency. Longer-term we are generally positive on the opportunity for both of Fiesta's brands. That said, a lack of a clarified long-term strategic focus paired with ongoing operational challenges make it difficult to recommend FRGI shares. We await greater visibility into the search for a new senior leader/s, capital allocation plans (accelerating development or slowing unit growth for capital deployment back to shareholders), and/or options surrounding the sale of Fiesta's portfolio of concepts and/ or status as a public company. We prudently adjust our PT to $25 based on ~7x FY17E EBITDA."
Shares of Fiesta Restaurant Group closed at $24.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!