Piper Jaffray Downgrades Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded Fiesta Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: FRGI) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $25.00 (from $23.00), citing uncertainty around the CEO transition and strategic plan.
Analyst Nicole Miller Regan commented, "This change follows the recent announcement of the unexpected retirement of long-standing Fiesta CEO and the Board's subsequent decision to holistically reevaluate strategic plans. While we believe the broader industry is investable, we urge investors to become increasingly focused as it relates to human capital investments, brand/operational excellence, and earnings/ cash flow consistency. Longer-term we are generally positive on the opportunity for both of Fiesta's brands. That said, a lack of a clarified long-term strategic focus paired with ongoing operational challenges make it difficult to recommend FRGI shares. We await greater visibility into the search for a new senior leader/s, capital allocation plans (accelerating development or slowing unit growth for capital deployment back to shareholders), and/or options surrounding the sale of Fiesta's portfolio of concepts and/ or status as a public company. We prudently adjust our PT to $25 based on ~7x FY17E EBITDA."
Shares of Fiesta Restaurant Group closed at $24.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!