Piper Jaffray Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $90.00 following the firm's 32nd semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens survey.
Analyst Stephanie Wissink said, "EL’s brands overall ceded 200bps of share Y/Y and sequentially since spring. As the artisanal makeup brand space becomes more competitive, the company’s legacy brands are less able to rely on traditional marketing and promotional tactics to gain share. The millennial-focused Estee Edit line, launched in March, did not appear within our survey."
Shares of Estee Lauder closed at $88.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!