Piper Jaffray Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Neutral
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $90.00 following the firm's 32nd semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens survey.
Analyst Stephanie Wissink said, "EL’s brands overall ceded 200bps of share Y/Y and sequentially since spring. As the artisanal makeup brand space becomes more competitive, the company’s legacy brands are less able to rely on traditional marketing and promotional tactics to gain share. The millennial-focused Estee Edit line, launched in March, did not appear within our survey."
Shares of Estee Lauder closed at $88.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!