Piper Jaffray Cuts price Target on Bojangles' (BOJA) to $16 Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $16.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. The company reported 2Q16 operating earnings of $0.27 vs. consensus expectations of $0.22 per share. Total revenues increased approximately 9.2% y/y to $131.6M.
Analyst Nicole Regan commented, "Bojangles' reported 2Q16 results including operating earnings and unadjusted EBITDA of $0.27 per share and $21.9M, respectively, vs. our expectations of $0.23 and $20.5M, respectively. The foundation of our Neutral rating stems from a stock perspective as we believe more upside, on a relative basis, exists elsewhere within our coverage universe. We maintain our Neutral rating on BOJA shares, albeit lowering our price target slightly to $16 per share. From a corporate perspective, we have every confidence that the company’s culture of operational excellence positions it to realize its substantial unit growth goals over time."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!