Piper Jaffray Cuts price Target on Bojangles' (BOJA) to $16 Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $16.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. The company reported 2Q16 operating earnings of $0.27 vs. consensus expectations of $0.22 per share. Total revenues increased approximately 9.2% y/y to $131.6M.
Analyst Nicole Regan commented, "Bojangles' reported 2Q16 results including operating earnings and unadjusted EBITDA of $0.27 per share and $21.9M, respectively, vs. our expectations of $0.23 and $20.5M, respectively. The foundation of our Neutral rating stems from a stock perspective as we believe more upside, on a relative basis, exists elsewhere within our coverage universe. We maintain our Neutral rating on BOJA shares, albeit lowering our price target slightly to $16 per share. From a corporate perspective, we have every confidence that the company’s culture of operational excellence positions it to realize its substantial unit growth goals over time."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!