Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on YuMe (YUME) to $3; Reiterates Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on YuMe, Inc. (NYSE: YUME), and cut the price target to $3.00 (from $4.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. YuMe reported Q2 revenue of $40.7 million, 1% below of the Street's $41.2 million. Q2 EBITDA was $2.3 million vs the Street's $0.9 million.
Analyst Gene Munster commented, "YuMe, following the trend of another of other adtech companies, had a disappointing Q2. The company missed Q2 revenue by 1% and guided Q3 down 3% at the midpoint, breaking a streak of a few solid quarters in a row. While the company maintained its programmatic guidance for 2016, the slight Q3 guide down suggests that the core business may be facing some slight headwinds. Investors are hyper-sensitive to adtech stories that show hiccups. While the company has shown a strong ability to drive profit, we believe growth is the core concern for investors and YuMe will need to start its efforts over in gaining investor trust. We maintain our Neutral rating and revise our target to $3 (from $4)."
Shares of YuMe, Inc. closed at $3.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!