Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on TubeMogul (TUBE) to $17 Following 2Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained an Overweight rating on TubeMogul, Inc (NASDAQ: TUBE), and cut the price target to $17.00 (from $23.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. TubeMogul reported Q2 revenue of $55.4 million, 5% below the Street's $58.2 million. EBITDA was $2.4 million, slightly ahead of the Street's $2.3 million.
Analyst Gene Munster commented, "TubeMogul missed its guidance for the first time since being a public company; however, while investors will likely treat shares cautiously over the next quarter given the nature of adtech stocks, we continue to view TUBE as one of the best publicly traded adtech companies. The reason for the miss related to consumers switching to mobile video faster than expected where viewability is more difficult to track than desktop. Despite the miss, management highlighted positive trends for 2017 and noted their expectation for accelerating growth and better margins next year. We remain confident in the management team, headed by a new CFO, and believe the team will work as hard as possible to post a solid Q3 to get back on track. We maintain our Overweight rating with a revised target of $17."
Shares of TubeMogul, Inc closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!